Please complete the following entirely and check the boxes that you wish to appear in our website directory. All vendors’ business names will be listed on our website directory.
You may use my contact person's name in our website directory:
You may use my home phone in our website directory:
You may use my work/cell phone in our website directory:
You may use my mailing address in our website directory:
You may use my email address in our website directory:
You may use my website in our website directory:
You may use my Facebook page in our website directory:
1) Our market runs year round. Please indicate which season (s) you are applying for:
2) Are you applying to be:
7) Is your product Certified Organic? (Only products that are Certified organic by a governing body may be sold as such.)
Crafters and Prepared Food Vendors: Please attach photos of ALL of your products using the "BROWSE FILES" button further down this form.
To maintain the overall balance of the farmers market, products listed may be limited. You will be contacted if one or more of your listed products cannot be sold. Only approved products will be allowed. The market manager has the authority to ask for products to be removed from your stall at any time, subject to review by the Board of the QBFM.
13) Soap and Body Care Vendors: Local ingredients? Please attach your Health Canada approval documents below. (Note: Rebottled and repackaged products are not allowable for sale at the Qualicum Beach Farmers Market.)
14) Any person who prepares and/or handles food that will be presented for sale or sample at the market must complete the Food Vending Checklist. Please attach a copy.
15) Vendors selling HIGH RISK food items: please attach Letter of Confirmation and Food Safe Certification. If you do not know if your food items are HIGH RISK, please see the Guidelines for Sale of Food At Temporary Markets.
16) Fish Vendors also attach relevant DFO licensing.
17) Commercially prepared Foods: Please attach a copy of your approval from VIHA
18) Non-Commercial Food Vendors: please attach a copy of your lab results, PH and/or water saturation.
19) Crafters and Prepared Food Vendors: Please attach sample photos of your products, your studio or your kitchen.
21) Are you interested in volunteering in some capacity for the betterment of the whole market. For example, we have small committees who help out with advertising, events etc.
22) Please note that once your application has been received, new vendors will be contacted by the Market Manager to review your application and the details of the products you are selling.